1) Deliverance is not an instant cure for all problems.
(Jesus paid for our deliverance)
2) Deliverance is a provision of the blood of Jesus. It was purchased for us, and we need to avail ourselves of its benefit.
(You are responsible for your deliverance)
3) (2 Corinthians 7:1) THEREFORE, SINCE these [great] promises are ours, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from everything that contaminates and defiles body and spirit, and bring [our] consecration to completeness in the [reverential] fear of God.
(For example we want Jesus to take away our evil ways. (Ephesians 4:30-32))
(We can all work as a group for group deliverance)
4) It is ideal to have the help of several counselors for group deliverance. The number of counselors should be in relationship to the size of the group and in proportion to the number of qualified helpers.
(What do I Need to be delivered?)
5) There are necessary pre-conditions to deliverance.
(a) Repentance from all sins; Known and unknown
(b) Forgiveness of each person who has offended you in anyway
(c) Separation from everything occult, including books and artifacts associated with the occult.
(Make known you authority in "Jesus Christ")
(Deliverance Prayer and Confession)
(a) Confirm your position in Jesus Christ
(b) Let the devil know your faith in Jesus and take away his legal rights.
(c) Take authority over every indwelling spirit in "Jesus Name"